Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd commitment to Your Privacy
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy while visiting us online. We understand your information is personal and we value your interest in our website.
Collection of Information
- There are two types of information collected by Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd. The first is anonymous and includes such information as number of visitors viewing a certain page or surveys where your personal details are not captured. The second type of information collected is personal information and includes such information as your own and/or your business name, address, other contact details. With this second type of information we can provide a more personalized experience and service to you.
- Information is collected from you on both a promotional basis and an attempt to make your visits to our websites more rewarding.
- The amount of information you disclose is your choice however it is important to note that some services, promotions, surveys etc. cannot be accessed if you choose not to provide the required information.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd collects personal and business information when you register with Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd and use Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd’s services or when you take surveys.
- When you register with Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd you provide your personal information and contact details so you may not be anonymous to us.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may ask for personal information about you such as credit card number, billing address, type of computer, when you sign up to a particular service. Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may also collect information on your transactions with us.
- Your information may be collated across the Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd Group of companies.
- Children must obtain parents permission before providing information to Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd. If a child signs up to any promotion, survey or service it is expected they have received prior permission from parents to do so and that all information provided has parent’s prior consent.
Use of Information
Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd generally uses your information to:
- Personalize your experience while visiting our website.
- Provide products or services to you.
- Help Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd to better use surveys to gain more meaningful information.
- Collate information across companies within the group.
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd believes you may be interested.
- Give you the opportunity to receive email and “e-newsletters” from Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd.
- Every email will include an opt-out option that will direct you to the Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd website to enter your details. You may be sent an email confirmation of your resignation from the email list. Your details will still be kept on file.
Use of Public Online Facilities
In the event of making your information public, Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for its use. This includes using such facilities as, but is not limited to: chat, forums, signing guest books, voting online, communities. Note that whenever you post personal information in publicly accessible places, such as chat rooms or message boards, this information becomes available to anyone with access to the internet. Providing any of your details publicly is strongly discouraged by Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested. The only exceptions to this are:
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may provide your information to trusted parties working with or for Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd under a confidentiality agreement with us. These partners do not have independent authorization to disclose your information but may use your information to help Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd service and communicate with you.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may share your information if we must respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may share your information if we believe it necessary to investigate or take action on illegal matters or activities, situations that may be of harm to an individual or company, violations of Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd will transfer your information if Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd is acquired or merged with another company. You will be notified by email of this prior to the transfer. You must have an email listed to be able to receive this notification.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may allow affiliated companies to set and access cookies on your computer which are subject to their own privacy policies.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ us of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Partition Enterprises.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
This websites uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd limits access to your personal information to employees and companies (as described previously) who we believe reasonably needs access to it.
Changes to this Policy
- Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd may update or change this policy. A notice will be posted on this website for 21days after the change is made.
© Partition Enterprises Pty Ltd 2008